By enrolling for a term or a casual class you are agreeing to the following:
- No cancellations or refunds are possible, however we do offer make up classes for any classes that are missed.
- Make Up Classes: If you are going to miss a class for any reason, please let us know in advance via email or phone. We aren’t able to provide a reduction in fees, but you are welcome to ‘make up’ the missed class by attending a class on a different day, if there is space (bookings are essential). These missed lessons can be made up at any point while your child is enrolled.
- Your Zoom class/Meeting Code will be automatically emailed to you via WeTeachMe prior to your class time.
- Our classes are designed to be enjoyed by a child and an assisting grown up, please ensure an adult is available to take part in each class.
- Timetable and other details may be subject to change.
- Images and videos of classes and concerts may be used on our website, in social media, advertising or for teacher training purposes.
- You may be emailed information about our classes. Don’t worry, we promise not to spam you, we hate spam too!
- TERM ENROLMENTS ONLY: Your place will be secured indefinitely and you will be automatically billed on the second last Friday of each term for the next term’s enrolment. We will advise you of this transaction prior to the date. If you change your mind and no longer wish to attend this class or swap lesson times, you will need to email us at email@example.com BEFORE the second last Monday of the term to cancel or change your booking.